PFS Scavenger Hunt Hints
OFFICIAL CLUE LIST
SCREENSHOT ME IF YOU THINK YOU MAY FORGET!
1. If your green thumb doesn’t work, follow the advice of Isaiah Zegar and start planting mirrors, bottles, tiles, and paint and see what you can grow.
2. The Cross Town Expressway would have demolished it, but here it stands today. It was once the finest place around to see a movie or play.
3. Four legs fun! Two legs, pretty fun too!
4. Pedal across the pages of your favorite novel at this mobile library.
5. Climb upstream with fins, not legs. Migrate north and lay some eggs.
6. It’s a sweet field of dreams, in a park we know. You’ll find some diamonds and learn how to throw.
7. Vanquish a beast with scales and fire, unless you’re named George, the situation is dire.
8. Built by the Fairmount Park Transportation Company and opened in 1897, this was a great way to see a luxurious home for fruit.